Would you like to bring a group to Tongariro River Retreat?
Tongariro River Retreat welcomes all kinds of groups of all ages: school groups, sports teams, fishing clubs, health retreats, family reunions, and more. We offer group rates to groups of twelve or more people, with a range of room options.
Interested in receiving the Tongariro River Retreat’s group rates and availability? Please take a few minutes to complete the form below, and our manager will be in touch soon.
Are You Ready?
AFFORDABLE RATES FOR GROUPS
Selection of rooms, dorms or private rooms with or without en-suites, our en-suite rooms are limited so only subject to availability
- Fully equipped kitchen, lounge, TV room, and internal garden.
- We can arrange daily tours and activities for guests
- Live in onsite friendly and helpful staff
- Daily housekeeping
- Laundry facilities
- TV & lounge area
- 24-hour access for registered guests
- FREE wireless internet access for laptops
IMPORTANT GROUP BOOKING INFORMATION
Tongariro River Retreat has experience working with groups, and understand that groups need flexibility with their bookings. Please carefully review the Standard Group Polices of Golden Fern to ensure a worry and problem-free experience during your stay with us.
If you need more information regarding group reservations, contact our front desk at 07 386 8949
Standard Group Policies
- Reservations can be accepted up to one year in advance of check-in.
- Our manager will send you a quote and accommodation agreement for you to review and sign. This must be singed and returned to Tongariro River Retreat otherwise your reservation will not be confirmed with us. Signing the document will confirm that you accept the standard group polices of Tongariro River Retreat.
- Our manager will provide the group with a rooming list form to be completed 20 days prior to arrival. The list should specify first and last names, gender, and any specific rooming requests.
- The person who makes a group reservation will be financially responsible for all the actions of the whole group.
- These terms and conditions apply to contracts made either by telephone, e-mail, our website, third parties websites or personally between Tongariro River Retreat and the guest, for letting rooms, beds and further services of Tongariro River Retreat. Tongariro River Retreat has the right to exercise its property rights if guests do not honour the house rules or are purposely destructive their reservation will be cancelled and they will be asked to be removed.
- We required a 35% deposit at the time of booking to secure your reservation.
- If your group booking is more than 50% of the beds in Tongariro River Retreat we will require 50% deposit of your booking.
- The remaining balance of the booking is due 31 days prior to check-in.
- Payments by Visa, MasterCard, bank transfer, and cash are accepted.
Changes and or Cancellations
- Groups may cancel up to 32 days in advance of check-in with no penalty.
- Cancellations within 31 days forfeit the deposit.
- Cancellations made 14 days, or less before check-in date are 100% non-refundable.
- Tongariro River Retreat reserves the right to cancel any reservations not paid in full 31 days in advance.
- No shows will not receive a refund.
- We will assume that you will arrive and will hold the booking for the duration of the reservation, provided the initial deposit payment has been received as required.
- Any request to increase the group size will be accommodated, subject to availability.
- A maximum of 10% reduction in group is acceptable 14 days prior to the date of arrival.